SunPower fourth-quarter net loss widens
LOS ANGELES Feb 7 (Reuters) - U.S. solar company SunPower Corp reported a wider fourth-quarter net loss after taking charges for restructuring its business.
The company's fourth-quarter net loss was $144.8 million, or $1.22 per share, compared with a net loss of $93 million, or 94 cents per share, a year ago.
Excluding items, the company earned 18 cents a share.
Revenue was $678.5 million, up from $625.3 million a year ago.
SunPower is majority-owned by Total SA.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia