SunPower fourth-quarter net loss widens
LOS ANGELES Feb 7 (Reuters) - U.S. solar company SunPower Corp reported a wider fourth-quarter net loss after taking charges for restructuring its business.
The company's fourth-quarter net loss was $144.8 million, or $1.22 per share, compared with a net loss of $93 million, or 94 cents per share, a year ago.
Excluding items, the company earned 18 cents a share.
Revenue was $678.5 million, up from $625.3 million a year ago.
SunPower is majority-owned by Total SA.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Kentucky firefighter dies after ice bucket challenge accident