BRIEF-Thai Delta sees 0-5 pct sales growth in 2013
BANGKOK Feb 7 (Reuters) - Delta Electronics (Thailand) Pcl :
* Expects 2013 sales to rise zero to 5 percent from $1.3 billion a year earlier as it plans to focus on high-margin products and inventory management, director Anusorn Muttaraid told reporters.
* Expects operating profit growth in double digits this year versus a 9 percent rise in 2012.
* Plans to spend $20-40 million this year to buy new machines and upgrade existing ones. (Reporting by Pisit Changplayngam; Writing by Khettiya Jittapong; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Somali officials say U.S. struck where al Shabaab were meeting
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Risk appetite flickers in Europe, ECB speculation holds down euro