BRIEF-Thai Delta sees 0-5 pct sales growth in 2013
BANGKOK Feb 7 (Reuters) - Delta Electronics (Thailand) Pcl :
* Expects 2013 sales to rise zero to 5 percent from $1.3 billion a year earlier as it plans to focus on high-margin products and inventory management, director Anusorn Muttaraid told reporters.
* Expects operating profit growth in double digits this year versus a 9 percent rise in 2012.
* Plans to spend $20-40 million this year to buy new machines and upgrade existing ones. (Reporting by Pisit Changplayngam; Writing by Khettiya Jittapong; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |