BRIEF-Thai Delta sees 0-5 pct sales growth in 2013
BANGKOK Feb 7 (Reuters) - Delta Electronics (Thailand) Pcl :
* Expects 2013 sales to rise zero to 5 percent from $1.3 billion a year earlier as it plans to focus on high-margin products and inventory management, director Anusorn Muttaraid told reporters.
* Expects operating profit growth in double digits this year versus a 9 percent rise in 2012.
* Plans to spend $20-40 million this year to buy new machines and upgrade existing ones. (Reporting by Pisit Changplayngam; Writing by Khettiya Jittapong; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source