Turkey's Akbank 2012 net profit rises 18 percent
ISTANBUL Feb 7 (Reuters) - Turkish lender Akbank on Thursday posted an 18 percent rise in 2012 net profit to 3 billion lira ($1.7 billion).
Fourth-quarter net profit doubled to 1.08 billion lira, above a Reuters poll forecast of 1 billion lira, according to a statement to the Istanbul stock exchange.
($1= 1.7695 Turkish liras) (Writing by Seda Sezer; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Struggling Sears to spin off Lands' End clothing label