Turkey's Akbank 2012 net profit rises 18 percent
ISTANBUL Feb 7 (Reuters) - Turkish lender Akbank on Thursday posted an 18 percent rise in 2012 net profit to 3 billion lira ($1.7 billion).
Fourth-quarter net profit doubled to 1.08 billion lira, above a Reuters poll forecast of 1 billion lira, according to a statement to the Istanbul stock exchange.
($1= 1.7695 Turkish liras) (Writing by Seda Sezer; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales