Turkey's Halkbank to continue existing Iran transactions- min
ISTANBUL Feb 7 (Reuters) - Turkish state-owned Halkbank will continue its existing transactions with Iran but some other banks have pulled back in response to pressure from the United States, Turkish Economy Minister Zafer Caglayan said on Thursday.
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Israel looks for missing soldier; Hamas says he may have been killed |
- African leaders agree steps to fight runaway Ebola outbreak