Turkey's Halkbank to continue existing Iran transactions- min
ISTANBUL Feb 7 (Reuters) - Turkish state-owned Halkbank will continue its existing transactions with Iran but some other banks have pulled back in response to pressure from the United States, Turkish Economy Minister Zafer Caglayan said on Thursday.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions