Universal Music to sell Parlophone to Warner Music for 487 mln stg
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Vivendi SA's Universal Music Group said it has agreed to sell its Parlophone Label Group to Warner Music Group for 487 million pounds ($765 million).
Parlophone Label's artists include Air, Coldplay, David Guetta and Iron Maiden.
Warner Music Group is owned by privately held Access Industries Inc.
- Officials make preparations for Ferguson grand jury decision |
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- U.S., Iran discussing new ideas to break nuclear impasse: sources
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video