Japan transport min cannot comment on 787 battery changes
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's transport ministry said on Thursday that it cannot comment on whether Boeing Co (BA.N) is planning on changing the battery design on its grounded 787 Dreamliner.
The Wall Street Journal reported that the planemaker is working on battery design changes that would minimize fire risks on the technologically advanced passenger jet.
(Reporting by Mari Saito; Editing by Jeremy Laurence)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |