Japan transport min cannot comment on 787 battery changes
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's transport ministry said on Thursday that it cannot comment on whether Boeing Co (BA.N) is planning on changing the battery design on its grounded 787 Dreamliner.
The Wall Street Journal reported that the planemaker is working on battery design changes that would minimize fire risks on the technologically advanced passenger jet.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |