Mercedes first-quarter EBIT margin should drop versus fourth-quarter: Daimler
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Daimler (DAIGn.DE) expects profitability at its Mercedes-Benz cars division will decline in the first quarter this year compared to the 5.26 percent achieved in the fourth quarter of last year.
"The run-rate should be lower," Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche told analysts during a conference call on Thursday.
Mercedes earned 848 million euros ($1.15 billion) before interest and taxes in the final quarter of last year on revenue of 16.12 billion.
(Reporting By Christiaan Hetzner)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa, world mourn 'giant for justice' Mandela |
- Key U.S. lawmakers urge China to back off on air defense zone
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'