Noble Energy posts profit on higher production from Colorado wells
(Reuters) - Noble Energy Inc (NBL.N) reported a quarterly profit as production shot up, mainly in the liquids-rich Denver-Julesburg Basin in Colorado.
The Houston-based oil and gas company reported a profit of $251 million, or $1.39 per share, in the fourth quarter, compared with a loss of $296 million, or $1.67 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 30 percent to $1.2 billion.
(Reporting by Garima Goel; Editing by Sreejiraj Eluvangal)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |