Noble Energy posts profit on higher production from Colorado wells
(Reuters) - Noble Energy Inc (NBL.N) reported a quarterly profit as production shot up, mainly in the liquids-rich Denver-Julesburg Basin in Colorado.
The Houston-based oil and gas company reported a profit of $251 million, or $1.39 per share, in the fourth quarter, compared with a loss of $296 million, or $1.67 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 30 percent to $1.2 billion.
(Reporting by Garima Goel; Editing by Sreejiraj Eluvangal)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia