Noble Energy posts profit on higher production from Colorado wells
(Reuters) - Noble Energy Inc (NBL.N) reported a quarterly profit as production shot up, mainly in the liquids-rich Denver-Julesburg Basin in Colorado.
The Houston-based oil and gas company reported a profit of $251 million, or $1.39 per share, in the fourth quarter, compared with a loss of $296 million, or $1.67 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 30 percent to $1.2 billion.
(Reporting by Garima Goel; Editing by Sreejiraj Eluvangal)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study