Universal Music to sell Parlophone to Warner Music for 487 million pounds
(Reuters) - Vivendi SA's Universal Music Group said it has agreed to sell its Parlophone Label Group to Warner Music Group for 487 million pounds ($765 million).
Parlophone Label's artists include Air, Coldplay, David Guetta and Iron Maiden.
Warner Music Group is owned by privately held Access Industries Inc.
(Reporting by Neha Alawadhi in Bangalore; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image