Most New Jersey power rates to decline, PSE&G rates flat
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Power rates for most New Jersey customers declined following the state's power auction, state utility regulators said Thursday.
Public Service Gas and Electric (PSE&G) rates, however, will remain the same because of increased costs for major transmission projects in that utility's service area, the regulators said.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter