REG-Virgin Media Inc. Notice of Filing with the US Securities and Exchange Commission
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130207:nBw076320a LONDON--(Business Wire)-- Virgin Media Inc.:Notice of Filing with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission LONDON, February 7, 2013 - Virgin Media Inc. (NASDAQ:VMED) (LSE:VMED) today filed a Current Report on Form 8-K with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). This report may be viewed on the SEC website at www.sec.gov and on the Virgin Media website at www.virginmedia.com/investors. Source: Virgin Media Inc. For further information contact: Virgin Media Investor Relations Richard Williams: +44 (0) 1256 753037 / email@example.com Vani Bassi: +44 (0) 1256 752347 /firstname.lastname@example.org Media contacts At Virgin Media, Gareth Mead: +44 (0) 20 7909 3289 / email@example.com At Tavistock Communications, Matt Ridsdale: +44 (0) 20 7920 3150 / firstname.lastname@example.org Virgin Media Inc. Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon