- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
Yemen c.bank slashes key interest rate - SABA
SANAA Feb 7 (Reuters) - Yemen's central bank cut its deposit rate, the key rate which it uses to adjust monetary policy, by 3 percentage points to 15 percent, state news agency SABA reported on Thursday.
The central bank last trimmed the rate in October, when there was a cut of 2 percentage points to 18 percent as inflation came down to single digits and the Yemeni rial stabilised following political turmoil.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this