3SBio to go private in $340 mln deal
Feb 8 (Reuters) - Chinese biotechnology firm 3SBio Inc said it agreed to be bought by Decade Sunshine Ltd for about $340 million.
The offer of $15.40 per American Depositary Shares (ADS) is at a premium of about 12 percent to the ADS's Thursday close of $13.79.
3SBio Chief Executive Jing Lou had offered to take the company private for up to $15 per ADS, or about $331 million, last September.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic