3SBio to go private in $340 mln deal
Feb 8 (Reuters) - Chinese biotechnology firm 3SBio Inc said it agreed to be bought by Decade Sunshine Ltd for about $340 million.
The offer of $15.40 per American Depositary Shares (ADS) is at a premium of about 12 percent to the ADS's Thursday close of $13.79.
3SBio Chief Executive Jing Lou had offered to take the company private for up to $15 per ADS, or about $331 million, last September.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |