3SBio to go private in $340 mln deal
Feb 8 (Reuters) - Chinese biotechnology firm 3SBio Inc said it agreed to be bought by Decade Sunshine Ltd for about $340 million.
The offer of $15.40 per American Depositary Shares (ADS) is at a premium of about 12 percent to the ADS's Thursday close of $13.79.
3SBio Chief Executive Jing Lou had offered to take the company private for up to $15 per ADS, or about $331 million, last September.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |