- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
3SBio to go private in $340 mln deal
Feb 8 (Reuters) - Chinese biotechnology firm 3SBio Inc said it agreed to be bought by Decade Sunshine Ltd for about $340 million.
The offer of $15.40 per American Depositary Shares (ADS) is at a premium of about 12 percent to the ADS's Thursday close of $13.79.
3SBio Chief Executive Jing Lou had offered to take the company private for up to $15 per ADS, or about $331 million, last September.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this