BRIEF-Apollo raises $1.3 billion natural resources fund
Feb 8 (Reuters) - Apollo Global Management LLC ona conference call with analysts: * President Marc Spilker says natural resources fund held final close in December at $1.3 billion * CFO Martin Kelly says difficult to predict distributions from balance sheet investments, policy is the same * Kelly says Apollo's cash position significanty higher than where it has been in the past
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote