Aurizon Mines in talks with a number of potential buyers
Feb 8 (Reuters) - Gold miner Aurizon Mines Ltd said it was in talks with a number of potential buyers, after rejecting last month an unsolicited C$780 million ($785 million) offer from Alamos Gold Inc.
Confidentiality agreements have been reached with the potential buyers and they are conducting due diligence, Aurizon said in a statement on Friday. It did not identify the parties involved.
Aurizon adopted a poison pill on Jan. 22 to give itself time to consider alternatives to the Alamos offer.
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in U.S. prison
- Australia police kill 'terror suspect' after two officers stabbed
- Islamic State blows away Gulf qualms about joining U.S. military action