Bahrain money supply growth accelerates in November
Feb 8 (Reuters) - Bahrain's M2 money supply growth accelerated to 8.2 percent year-on-year in November from a four-month low of 6.7 percent in October, central bank data showed on Friday. Bank lending growth to the private sector, however, decelerated to 7.8 percent from 9.4 percent. BAHRAIN MONEY SUPPLY END-NOV 12 END-OCT 12 END-NOV 11 M1 change yr/yr (pct) 8.5 6.2 3.8 M2 change yr/yr 8.2 6.7 1.9 M2-M1 change yr/yr 8.1 7.0 1.1 Private sector credit yr/yr 7.8 9.4 13.0 BAHRAIN C.BANK NET FOREIGN ASSETS bln dinars 1.826 1.833 1.708 change yr/yr (pct) 6.9 17.1 -7.8 NOTE. Percentage changes are Reuters calculations based on official data.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions