- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Shares edge up, dollar steady as markets await Fed
Bahrain money supply growth accelerates in November
Feb 8 (Reuters) - Bahrain's M2 money supply growth accelerated to 8.2 percent year-on-year in November from a four-month low of 6.7 percent in October, central bank data showed on Friday. Bank lending growth to the private sector, however, decelerated to 7.8 percent from 9.4 percent. BAHRAIN MONEY SUPPLY END-NOV 12 END-OCT 12 END-NOV 11 M1 change yr/yr (pct) 8.5 6.2 3.8 M2 change yr/yr 8.2 6.7 1.9 M2-M1 change yr/yr 8.1 7.0 1.1 Private sector credit yr/yr 7.8 9.4 13.0 BAHRAIN C.BANK NET FOREIGN ASSETS bln dinars 1.826 1.833 1.708 change yr/yr (pct) 6.9 17.1 -7.8 NOTE. Percentage changes are Reuters calculations based on official data.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this