CBOE Group profit rises 25 percent in fourth quarter
Feb 8 (Reuters) - CBOE Group Holdings Inc, which runs the oldest U.S. stock-options trading venue, said on Friday that fourth-quarter earnings rose 25 percent on a surge in per-contract revenue.
Net income at the Chicago-based company rose to $39.2 million, or 45 cents a share, from $31.3 million, or 35 cents a share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 8 percent to $130.1 million.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies