CBOE Group profit rises 25 percent in fourth quarter
Feb 8 (Reuters) - CBOE Group Holdings Inc, which runs the oldest U.S. stock-options trading venue, said on Friday that fourth-quarter earnings rose 25 percent on a surge in per-contract revenue.
Net income at the Chicago-based company rose to $39.2 million, or 45 cents a share, from $31.3 million, or 35 cents a share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 8 percent to $130.1 million.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- Russia ships troops into Ukraine, repeats invasion threat |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics