Foreign direct investment in Colombia seen down in 2013-cenbank
BOGOTA Feb 8 (Reuters) - Colombia will attract slightly less foreign direct investment this year compared with about $15 billion in 2012, central bank chief Jose Dario Uribe said on Friday.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official