Colombian inflation likely to be below 3 pct in 2013-cenbank
BOGOTA Feb 8 (Reuters) - Colombia's full-year inflation will likely be below 3 percent this year, central bank chief Jose Dario Uribe said on Friday.
The monetary authority has set an inflation target of between 2 percent and 4 percent for 2013.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter