Taiwan's Compal January sales jump 30 pct on year
TAIPEI Feb 8 (Reuters) - Taiwan's Compal Electronics Inc , the world's No.2 contract laptop PC maker, said on Friday that its January sales rose 30.3 percent to T$57.18 billion ($1.94 billion) from a year earlier.
It did not give further details. (Reporting by Faith Hung; Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight