Taiwan's Compal January sales jump 30 pct on year
TAIPEI Feb 8 (Reuters) - Taiwan's Compal Electronics Inc , the world's No.2 contract laptop PC maker, said on Friday that its January sales rose 30.3 percent to T$57.18 billion ($1.94 billion) from a year earlier.
It did not give further details. (Reporting by Faith Hung; Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions