Taiwan's Compal January sales jump 30 pct on year
TAIPEI Feb 8 (Reuters) - Taiwan's Compal Electronics Inc , the world's No.2 contract laptop PC maker, said on Friday that its January sales rose 30.3 percent to T$57.18 billion ($1.94 billion) from a year earlier.
It did not give further details. (Reporting by Faith Hung; Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
- Body of Korean boy who raised ferry alarm believed found |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- UPDATE 2-Body of Korean boy who raised ferry alarm believed found
- U.S. mother, officials settle suit over airport breast milk
- California county tries to ban pot farms as medical weed business thrives