Taiwan's Compal January sales jump 30 pct on year
TAIPEI Feb 8 (Reuters) - Taiwan's Compal Electronics Inc , the world's No.2 contract laptop PC maker, said on Friday that its January sales rose 30.3 percent to T$57.18 billion ($1.94 billion) from a year earlier.
It did not give further details. (Reporting by Faith Hung; Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage |
- U.S. strikes Somali militant camp in bid to kill al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |