Constellation, Crown file motion in U.S. government Modelo suit
Feb 8 (Reuters) - Constellation Brands Inc and U.S. beer distributor Crown Imports filed a motion on Friday to ensure their interests are represented as part of the U.S. government's complaint against Anheuser-Busch InBev's proposed takeover of Grupo Modelo.
The Motion to Intervene, filed in U.S. district court for the District of Columbia, seeks to allow Constellation and Crown direct access to the legal proceedings. They were not named as part of the complaint, though the complaint directly affects both companies, they said.
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea
- Defense at bin Laden son-in-law trial cites alleged 9/11 mastermind