Daimler denies report on internal sales targets
FRANKFURT Feb 8 (Reuters) - Daimler has denied a magazine report which claimed to publish the German carmaker's internal sales targets for its core Mercedes-Benz Cars division.
German weekly magazine Focus said on Friday, in a brief excerpt of a report, that the division aimed to grow sales by 6.9 percent to 1.55 million vehicles this year.
The report, citing internal targets, also said sales of Mercedes and Smart cars in the key Chinese market should jump roughly 30 percent to 274,000 vehicles this year.
- Washington wins diplomatic support for campaign in Iraq; Syria trickier |
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day |
- Western sanctions are testing Russia's strength: Medvedev |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE |
- Exclusive: Two Apple medical trials shed light on how HealthKit will work