Dell says proposed offer shifts risks of business to buyer group
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 8 (Reuters) - Dell Inc on Friday, responding to independent investment fund Southeastern Asset Management, said the proposed buyout deal offers immediate premium for stockholders and shifts the risks facing the business to the buyer group.
"The Board concluded that the proposed all-cash transaction is in the best interests of stockholders," Dell said in a statement.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message