Entergy traces Super Bowl power outage to relay device
Feb 8 (Reuters) - U.S. power company Entergy Corp said Friday it has traced the cause of Sunday's Super Bowl power outage to an electrical relay device.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Microsoft leads disruption of largest infected global PC network