Entergy traces Super Bowl power outage to relay device
Feb 8 (Reuters) - U.S. power company Entergy Corp said Friday it has traced the cause of Sunday's Super Bowl power outage to an electrical relay device.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |