Entergy traces Super Bowl power outage to relay device
Feb 8 (Reuters) - U.S. power company Entergy Corp said Friday it has traced the cause of Sunday's Super Bowl power outage to an electrical relay device.
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria