BRIEF-Getinge sets group EBITA margin target of 22 pct
STOCKHOLM Feb 8 (Reuters) - Getinge AB : * Says with the aim of clearly and sustainably improve infection control's
profitability, an extensive action programme is being implemented * Says the programme aims to improve the business area's EBITA margin from its
current level of about 12% to more than 17% within a three to five-year
horizon * Says programme is expected to cost about SEK 440 m over the course of four
years * The aim is to achieve a group EBITA margin of about 22% * Says does not believe that it will achieve its EBITA margin target until 2015 * Says overall, organic volume growth is expected to remain in line with that
of 2012 * Says profit growth is expected to become stronger during the second half of
the year compared with the first six months * Earnings in the first quarter of 2013 are expected to be lower than in the year-earlier period
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |