Greece to sell 1.0 bln eur 3-month T-Bills on Feb. 12
ATHENS Feb 8 (Reuters) - Greece will auction 1.0 billion euros ($1.34 billion) of three-month T-bills on Feb. 12 to roll over maturing debt, the country's debt agency PDMA said on Friday.
The settlement date will be Feb. 15. Only primary dealers will be allowed to participate and no commission will be paid.
Monthly T-bill sales are Greece's sole remaining source of market funding. Greek banks buy the bulk of the issues and deposit them as collateral to draw liquidity from the central bank.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’