Greece to sell 1.0 bln eur 3-month T-Bills on Feb. 12
ATHENS Feb 8 (Reuters) - Greece will auction 1.0 billion euros ($1.34 billion) of three-month T-bills on Feb. 12 to roll over maturing debt, the country's debt agency PDMA said on Friday.
The settlement date will be Feb. 15. Only primary dealers will be allowed to participate and no commission will be paid.
Monthly T-bill sales are Greece's sole remaining source of market funding. Greek banks buy the bulk of the issues and deposit them as collateral to draw liquidity from the central bank.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |