Greece to sell 1.0 bln eur 3-month T-Bills on Feb. 12
ATHENS Feb 8 (Reuters) - Greece will auction 1.0 billion euros ($1.34 billion) of three-month T-bills on Feb. 12 to roll over maturing debt, the country's debt agency PDMA said on Friday.
The settlement date will be Feb. 15. Only primary dealers will be allowed to participate and no commission will be paid.
Monthly T-bill sales are Greece's sole remaining source of market funding. Greek banks buy the bulk of the issues and deposit them as collateral to draw liquidity from the central bank.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately-Malaysian PM |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data