Greece to sell 1.0 bln eur 3-month T-Bills on Feb. 12
ATHENS Feb 8 (Reuters) - Greece will auction 1.0 billion euros ($1.34 billion) of three-month T-bills on Feb. 12 to roll over maturing debt, the country's debt agency PDMA said on Friday.
The settlement date will be Feb. 15. Only primary dealers will be allowed to participate and no commission will be paid.
Monthly T-bill sales are Greece's sole remaining source of market funding. Greek banks buy the bulk of the issues and deposit them as collateral to draw liquidity from the central bank.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia