Fairfax Announces Early Redemption of Notes Due 2017
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
TORONTO, ONTARIO, Feb 08 (MARKET WIRE) -- (Note: All dollar amounts in this press release are expressed in US dollars.) Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited (TSX:FFH)(TSX:FFH.U) announces that on March 11, 2013, it is redeeming all of its 7.75% Senior Notes due 2017 (the "Notes") at a redemption price of 103.875% of the principal amount of the Notes plus accrued and unpaid interest, if any. There is approximately $36 million principal amount of Notes currently outstanding. Questions on the redemption may be directed to The Bank of New York Mellon, as paying agent, to Lesley Daley, Senior Associate-Relationship Manager, International Corporate Trust, 101 Barclay Street, 4E, New York, N.Y. 10286, Telephone: (212) 815-2719, Fax: (212) 815-5366. Fairfax is a financial services holding company which, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in property and casualty insurance and reinsurance and investment management. Contacts: Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited John Varnell Vice President, Corporate Development (416) 367-4941 Media Contact Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited Paul Rivett Vice President, Operations (416) 367-4941 Copyright 2013, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |