REG-Carnival PLC: Voting Rights & Capital
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
CARNIVAL PLC - VOTING RIGHTS AND CAPITAL At 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on 31 January 2013 Carnival plc had 215,474,844 issued ordinary shares of US$1.66 each admitted to trading. Carnival plc holds nil ordinary shares in Treasury. Although Carnival plc has 215,474,844 issued ordinary shares, the 31,713,734 ordinary shares held by Carnival Investments Limited and 1,115,450 ordinary shares held by Carnival Corporation do not carry the right to vote (in accordance with the Articles of Association of Carnival plc). Therefore, the total number of voting rights in Carnival plc is 182,645,660. The above figure of 182,645,660 may be used by shareholders (and others with notification obligations) as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change in their interest in, Carnival plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules. 8 February 2013 SOURCE Carnival Plc END
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote