Japan's Aso: yen has weakened more than intended
TOKYO Feb 8 (Reuters) - Japanese Finance Minister Taro Aso said on Friday that the yen has weakened more than intended during its recent decline to around 90 per dollar from around 78 yen a few months ago.
Aso was speaking in the lowerhouse budget committee.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot dead