Russian retailer Magnit January sales rise 32.6 pct
MOSCOW Feb 8 (Reuters) - Fast-growing Russian retailer Magnit said on Friday its January sales grew 32.6 percent, year-on-year, to 41.3 billion roubles ($1.37 billion).
The company opened 37 shops last month, bringing its total number of stores to 6,921, compared to 5,346 a year ago, it said in a statement.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls