Russian retailer Magnit January sales rise 32.6 pct
MOSCOW Feb 8 (Reuters) - Fast-growing Russian retailer Magnit said on Friday its January sales grew 32.6 percent, year-on-year, to 41.3 billion roubles ($1.37 billion).
The company opened 37 shops last month, bringing its total number of stores to 6,921, compared to 5,346 a year ago, it said in a statement.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source