TREASURIES-Bonds prices fall as supply looms
NEW YORK Feb 8 (Reuters) - U.S. Treasuries prices fell on Friday in choppy trading, giving back some of Thursday's gains, as investors prepared for $72 billion in new supply next week.
Benchmark 10-year notes fell 5/32 in price to yield 1.98 percent, up from 1.96 percent late on Thursday. Thirty-year bonds fell 6/32 in price to yield 3.19 percent, up from 3.18 percent.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |