CANADA FX-C$ weakens to session low after housing data
TORONTO Feb 8 (Reuters) - The Canadian dollar weakened to a session low on Friday following the release of domestic housing starts data that was much weaker than expected.
The Canadian dollar weakened to C$1.0008 against the U.S. dollar, or $0.9992. It had ended the North American session Thursday at C$0.9980 against the greenback, or $1.0020.
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5 |