CANADA FX-C$ weakens to session low after housing data
TORONTO Feb 8 (Reuters) - The Canadian dollar weakened to a session low on Friday following the release of domestic housing starts data that was much weaker than expected.
The Canadian dollar weakened to C$1.0008 against the U.S. dollar, or $0.9992. It had ended the North American session Thursday at C$0.9980 against the greenback, or $1.0020.
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source