European stock index futures signal early gains
PARIS Feb 8 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Friday, halting this week's slide as robust trade data from China boosts sentiment and eclipses simmering worries over the euro zone economic outlook.
At 0703 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.3-0.4 percent.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |