European stock index futures signal early gains
PARIS Feb 8 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Friday, halting this week's slide as robust trade data from China boosts sentiment and eclipses simmering worries over the euro zone economic outlook.
At 0703 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.3-0.4 percent.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |