Euro falls to two-week low vs dollar
NEW YORK Feb 8 (Reuters) - The euro fell to a two-week low against the dollar on Friday, still weighed by comments from European Central Bank chief Mario Draghi on Thursday saying the exchange rate is important for growth and price stability.
The euro was last down 0.2 percent at $1.3366 with the session low at $1.3363.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets