Hong Kong shares to open down 0.3 pct, Chalco falls
Feb 8 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start lower on Friday, dragged down by a 2.3 percent fall for Aluminum Corporation of China (Chalco) ahead of China's January inflation and trade data later in the day.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.3 percent at 23,101.1. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.5 percent.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |