Peru's central bank bought $20 million, sol ends weaker
LIMA Feb 8 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $20 million in the local spot market on Friday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.04 percent weaker at 2.579 per dollar.
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |