Peru's central bank bought $20 million, sol ends weaker
LIMA Feb 8 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $20 million in the local spot market on Friday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.04 percent weaker at 2.579 per dollar.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |