Peru's central bank bought $20 million, sol ends weaker
LIMA Feb 8 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $20 million in the local spot market on Friday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.04 percent weaker at 2.579 per dollar.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |