Nikkei falls as euro zone uncertainty sours mood
TOKYO, Feb 8 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average extended its losses to a second day on Friday as investor sentiment was dented by uncertainty over the euro zone economy, triggered by gloomy comments from the ECB president on Europe's outlook. The Nikkei average fell 1.0 percent to 11,241.09, while the broader Topix dropped 0.5 percent to 963.96.
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |