EURO GOVT-Bunds fall to session low, track drop in U.S. debt
LONDON Feb 8 (Reuters) - German Bund futures fell to a session low on Friday, erasing earlier gains and tracking a slide in U.S. debt prices where investors were making room for heavy bond supply from the U.S. Treasury next week.
The Bund future dipped to 142.71, down 11 ticks on the day, with traders citing low volumes heading into the weekend as exaggerating the moves in the contract.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions