EURO GOVT-Bunds fall to session low, track drop in U.S. debt
LONDON Feb 8 (Reuters) - German Bund futures fell to a session low on Friday, erasing earlier gains and tracking a slide in U.S. debt prices where investors were making room for heavy bond supply from the U.S. Treasury next week.
The Bund future dipped to 142.71, down 11 ticks on the day, with traders citing low volumes heading into the weekend as exaggerating the moves in the contract.
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat