Mauritius inflation falls to 3.7 pct in January
PORT LOUIS Feb 8 (Reuters) - Mauritius' annual average inflation rate fell to 3.7 percent in January from 3.9 percent in December, the statistics office said on Friday. (Reporting by Jean Paul Arouff; Editing by James Macharia)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease