Shares in tycoon Slim's retailer rise in market debut
MEXICO CITY Feb 8 (Reuters) - Shares in Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim's retailer Sanborns rose sharply on Friday in their market debut after pricing at the low end of expectations.
Sanborn's shares on the Mexican exchange rose as much as 3.6 percent to 29 pesos ($2.28)from the 28 peso-per-share offering on Thursday.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source