Boeing may delay Dreamliner deliveries due NTSB probe-Norwegian Air
OSLO Feb 8 (Reuters) - Boeing may not be able to deliver the 787 Dreamliners ordered by Norwegian Air as scheduled due to the ongoing probe by the U.S. National Transportation Safety Board, the Nordic carrier said on Friday.
"The extent of a possible delay and whether such delay will affect later deliveries is presently not known," Norwegian Air said in a statement.
"Norwegian is taking precautionary steps by planning for substitute aircraft capacity."
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand