Boeing may delay Dreamliner deliveries due NTSB probe-Norwegian Air
OSLO Feb 8 (Reuters) - Boeing may not be able to deliver the 787 Dreamliners ordered by Norwegian Air as scheduled due to the ongoing probe by the U.S. National Transportation Safety Board, the Nordic carrier said on Friday.
"The extent of a possible delay and whether such delay will affect later deliveries is presently not known," Norwegian Air said in a statement.
"Norwegian is taking precautionary steps by planning for substitute aircraft capacity."
- U.S. pledges 3,000 troops to fight Ebola; experts say more needed
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Ukraine ratifies EU deal, offers special status to rebels
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |