Boeing may delay Dreamliner deliveries due NTSB probe-Norwegian Air
OSLO Feb 8 (Reuters) - Boeing may not be able to deliver the 787 Dreamliners ordered by Norwegian Air as scheduled due to the ongoing probe by the U.S. National Transportation Safety Board, the Nordic carrier said on Friday.
"The extent of a possible delay and whether such delay will affect later deliveries is presently not known," Norwegian Air said in a statement.
"Norwegian is taking precautionary steps by planning for substitute aircraft capacity."
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials