Boeing may delay Dreamliner deliveries due NTSB probe-Norwegian Air
OSLO Feb 8 (Reuters) - Boeing may not be able to deliver the 787 Dreamliners ordered by Norwegian Air as scheduled due to the ongoing probe by the U.S. National Transportation Safety Board, the Nordic carrier said on Friday.
"The extent of a possible delay and whether such delay will affect later deliveries is presently not known," Norwegian Air said in a statement.
"Norwegian is taking precautionary steps by planning for substitute aircraft capacity."
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |