Boeing may delay Dreamliner deliveries due NTSB probe-Norwegian Air
OSLO Feb 8 (Reuters) - Boeing may not be able to deliver the 787 Dreamliners ordered by Norwegian Air as scheduled due to the ongoing probe by the U.S. National Transportation Safety Board, the Nordic carrier said on Friday.
"The extent of a possible delay and whether such delay will affect later deliveries is presently not known," Norwegian Air said in a statement.
"Norwegian is taking precautionary steps by planning for substitute aircraft capacity."
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped